SONG FOR A RIDE ....

Friday, May 20, 2011

THE PALMERA DOKA

This week I went to don Jose´s workshop to adjust valves and change the ignition of my doka. I had the chance to see the repairings in this twin-to-my doka bought and brought from la Palma island and thanks God saved from the junkyard fate!


A generous cleaning after some years stopped in a garage. Some major repairings had to be done: rebuilt the engine, adjust steering box and change ball joints in the front axle..


Here we can see the new cylinder heads, a new fuel pump and some other parts replaced in the block...

Only some rust in specific points: cabin steps, B post sides and some under floor sections, but nothing serious...



We´re glad to know she will be riding for many many years to come now she is in good hands...congratulations!! Sorry for the bad quality pics, but my mobile did its best!

1 comment:

Eduardo Pérez de Ascanio said...

You have Doka for many year´s...Bye.

Eduardo

SIGNALS