SONG FOR A RIDE ....

Friday, June 27, 2008

IF ANYONE FALLS...

Yesterday while Spain was playing vs Russia and won 3-0, we were unscrewing everything on Gloria´s engine. At last we left the crankcase alone with the cylinder heads off. By the way, both were ruined, thank God I´ve got another rebuilt pair!

Definitely, if something might go wrong you can be sure it will! After a crazy day running from one spareparts shop to another, I couldn´t find all the spares I needed, and Jesus (our McGiver man) is gonna be off from Monday till September, so Gloria (my orange/beige Doka) will have to wait at least along July & August sleeping in the garage for better times. I´m afraid it won´t be on time for September 7th meeting. Quite disappointing! I´m seriously considering to quit this aircooled passion, sell the pickup and collect stamps or something really relaxing....

No comments:

SIGNALS