After dismantling Gloria´s engine it was time to re-build it properly. I got hte new cylinder heads with their new valvles on and the club crew met to have a lot of fun... We desperately need a new look as we seem to get more and more greasy-like.
We took the crane case to a nearby petrol station to clean it with high pressure water and grease cleaner.
Here a close up with a nice view of El_Gofio´s selfmade engine stand:
It was nice to see the main body colour back again: beautiful grey!!
Back to the garage we started the funny re-building task
And then we were four as Kiko never misses a hard work session!
It looks much better now, all the seals are new, every screw, nutt and bolt, and the oil pipes as well. Maybe tomorrow everything will be ready for the re-start ceremony!